Timbery M120 sawmill w/standard 9hp Gas Engine
This sawmill comes standard with everything you need to start sawing logs up to 26” diameter and 12’ 5” long. The M120 sawhead is easily pushed down the bed rails with a sturdy push bar. A manual head crank allows accurate adjustment of the blade height. The M120 is designed with the with the sawyer in mind with all adjustments to the sawhead conveniently made from the operator’s location. The M120 also features a new stronger mast and sawhead design allowing for better stability while sawing.
- Log Capacity 26" diameter by 12-5 long
- Easy to activate single engagement and throttle lever
- 16" Bandwheels
- Adjustable blade guide arm with high quality blade guide rollers
- Water lube system
- Modular bed construction
- Quick-set log rest posts & heavy-duty cam-action log clamp
Shipping and Assembly
- Easy assembly
- Simple shipping on a single pallet
- Log Diameter - 26"
- Cant Width - 22"
- Log Length (without extensions) - 12' 5"
- Opt. Bed Extensions - 5' sections (Unlimited bed sections can be added)
- Standard 9hp Kohler Command Pro engine w/ pull start
- Depth of Cut Scale 2", 1 1/2", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4"
- Bed Type Modular - Bolt-together steel bed sections
- Quick-Set Log Rest Posts - 4 (2 short and 2 tall)
- Quick-Set Log Clamp - 1
- Blade Guide System - High quality blade guide rollers
- Blade Lube - standard, included
- Blade Engagement - Sure Grip mechanical clutch - automotive style idler pulley
- Bandwheels - 16" cast-iron
- Blade Size - 132" long x 1 1/4"wide
- Manufactured - Indiana, USA
- Paint Finish - Powder Coat